The company was started right before 1930 when a few established businesses combined themselves financially to form the corporation that is known today as Macy’s, Inc. The founders of the company came up with many innovative ideas through the rough times that followed, like war and economic turmoil. The businesses were able to show that they could adapt to changing circumstances and that the retail company could survive. Today there are roughly 800 stores in the vast majority of the states and in a few U.S. territories. The company also operates an e-commerce website and is responsible for the Bloomingdales department stores, of which there are about 37. The company employs over 170,000 people and continues to grow in its success.
Despite the number of employees the business has already, they are always looking for bright and motivated individuals to join the team. If you are thinking about switching up your career or are interested in learning about the retail game, you might be interested in looking into a position at link blow is a great place to start. Once you are ready to investigate careers, you can apply online, please visit following link.
Why Work Here?
When deciding upon your next career move it is important to think about the benefits that come along with employment. At this company you will work in an exciting and stimulating environment that encourages you to grow and learn and offers continual opportunity for advancement.
You will also receive:
- Medical insurance programs
- Wellness coaching
- Assistance for employees
- Disability coverage
- Spending accounts
- Investment plans
- Scheduling flexibility
- Reimbursement for tuition based on grades
- Paid leave
- Direct deposit
- Employee focused websites
- Shopping and product discounts
How To Find Job?
- You can search jobs by job function and state by the red colored search tab.
- Or you can click on “Build Your Career” button to check the list of all opportunities of Jobs.
- Get started to explore your career opportunities by selecting job categories.
- The next page will ask you to select you skill by clicking on the buttons and position that you want to apply for.
- After that you can download PDF for jobs description and login to your account or create an account for application submission
- Someone may b contact you, if you were eligible for this job.
Monday to Thursday – 10:30a to 9:30p. Friday – 9:00a to 10:00p. Saturday – 10:00a to 9:30p. Sunday – 11:00a to 7:00p. Hours may vary slightly by week and by location. You can view daily hours on the website. Restrictions apply on holidays as well.
Some positions may hire as young as 16. Inquire within for more information.
Before you know it you will be started on a wonderful new career opportunity! Someone will be in touch with you when there is a job match between you and an available position. You may be asked to participate in one or more interviews before you are hired. Once you get started you can show off your skills and earn the chance for promotion! Good luck!