This retailer is known throughout the Midwest for its vast selection of products, superior service, and commitment to quality. First and foremost the company sells home improvement goods for every need, from small products or light bulb changes to large construction projects. Many stores offer additional merchandise options and services as well, such as appliances, outdoor supplies, pet care needs, and even groceries! The company was opened by a family and remains in the same line of people today. Stores can be found in many Midwestern states – 14, to be exact, with a total of 270 stores. Not only can you find a variety of merchandise, but you can also save money because of the incredibly low prices.
- 8:00AM to 8:00PM on Sunday s
- 6:30AM to 10:00PM every other day of the week.
For the most up-to-date information, go to the mentioned link. You can use this online resource to hunt down locations near you and find more store details.
How To Apply?
- To apply for a job, go to main site and click on careers, or go to the given link. You can choose from careers in retail (in a store), at corporate, with distribution, or as a part of manufacturing.
- For retail jobs, you can either visit a store and apply in person, or submit your information online. When you browse jobs you will see them listed by location. View all the details and click to apply online. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the application process.
- When you search for corporate jobs they will be listed by title and location. You can view detailed summaries and requirements for the jobs and then follow the instructions online to submit your credentials.
- You can go through a similar process with distribution and manufacturing to send in your resume.
- Afterwards, your part of the process is done! Someone will be in touch with you when an opportunity presents itself.
Ask to speak with a manager about the minimum age qualifications for various positions. Different jobs with come with a variety of requirements, which could include experience, education, or age mandates. If you plan to apply as a minor make sure you can prove your ability to work in your state.
Benefits Of Working:
You will be rewarded for your service, efforts, and time when you work with this company. Your benefits will vary depending on your position and job type within the company. Some of these perks could include:
- Health benefits like medical and dental insurance
- Profit sharing
- Retirement plans
- Opportunities for bonuses
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts on merchandise
- Flexible scheduling
Most importantly you will be afforded multiple chances to advance within the company. You will learn a lot about the industry and gain valuable skills that will serve you in the future. If you put these skills and this knowledge to good use, you could find yourself in a position of leadership in no time!