Outback Steakhouse was founded over 20 years ago by group of partners who wanted to bring something new to the restaurant business. This restaurant has an Australian theme, encouraging people to enjoy the casual atmosphere and fun setting. Being a steakhouse there is of course a good deal of beef on the menu, but entrees vary from other meat options to pastas and salads. Guests can dine on popular menu items like the Bloomin’ Onion and other delicious appetizers. The company has not just been successful within the United States but abroad as well. There are restaurants in 19 other countries, including Australia, Brazil, and Singapore. The company offers franchising as well for individuals who would like to get in on the game.
Restaurant Operating Hours:
Hours and schedules will vary slightly based on location, but this is a typical schedule: Monday through Thursday 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Friday and Saturday 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm, and Sunday 11:00 am to 9:00 pm. Note that there might be variations for holiday schedules.
You must be at least 16 years old to be considered for a job with this brand. Some positions will have additional requirements that necessitate a higher age minimum.
Working At Here:
If you would like to submit an application you can do so easily at main site. Click on career opportunities or go straight to the below link.
- You have a couple different ways to proceed from here. First, choose what category you want to work in:
- Hourly positions
- Management jobs
- Corporate office work
- Click on the category that is applicable to you. For corporate positions you will be asked to search for something more specific on the Bloomin’ Brands company page. Search by:
- Job field
- You can see available positions come up on the next screen. Click on a title to learn more. If it meets your interests and skill level, click to apply now.
- For both corporate jobs and other categories you will have to create an account through the parent company website. In doing so you will be able to work on and complete an application that you then submit to the company.
- Once your information has been finalized you can sit back and wait. Someone will contact you if your application has been approved and someone wants to interview you for an employment opportunity.
Benefits Of Working:
Benefits, perks, and compensation will vary based on your role within the company. Hourly employees will receive regular paychecks, health coverage, discounts on meals, and vacation time. Salaried employees can take advantage of additional features such as:
- Disability coverage
- 401k plans
- Assistance programs
- Flexible spending accounts
If you are not satisfied with your benefits initially you can work hard, be offered promotions, and be receiving all the bonuses and features you want in no time! Your strong work ethic and exuberant attitude will go a long way!
- Official Site: www.outback.com
- PDF: Adobe PDF