PacSun is an American retailer brand of clothing whose themes is based on lifestyles of the youth. The brand is being followed by the teenagers as well as young adults and it is one of the most popular brands among the people who follow the latest trends and culture. The brands which are the part of the retailer’s sales include Billabong, Converse, DC Shoes, Hurley, Levi’s, New Balance, Oakley, O’Neill, Roxy, Quiksilver, Rip Curl, and Sanuk. PacSun began its business in 1982 in California.
- Minimum Age to Work: You must be at least 16 years of age to work at PacSun at the entry level while for the managerial job position, your age should be 18 years.
- Hours of Operation: 10:00am-9:00pm (Monday to Friday)
- 10:00am-7:00pm (Saturday)
- 11:00am-6:00pm (Sunday)
- Available Positions: PacSun always resumes of the interested persons and encourage them to apply for the jobs at various positions. Application for the job can be submitted online as well by visiting a store of PacSun. Some of the job openings at the retailer are Sales Associate, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Buyer, Associate Apparel Graphic Designer, Associate Production Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Central Planning Manager, Women’s Graphics Designer, Loss Prevention Systems Analyst, Online Photographer, Product Copywriter, Quality Assurance Specialist, Print Production Coordinator.
Pacsun Job Application Form: The application form to apply for the job at PacSun can be found and downloaded from the following link mention below:
- To work for PacSun, you must be available to perform your duties on weekends.
- If you are willing to work for flexible hours, this will help in getting the job as well.
- You must have necessary know-how about the clothing which would help you to satisfy the customers whenever they ask something from you.
- Entry level employees can apply and get the job without any prior experience while for the management position, high school diplomas are required with an experience of minimum two years.
Descriptions of few jobs are given here for example;
- A sales associate has to welcome the customers and give answers to their queries. Other duties include organization of the shelves, maintaining the cash register and provide assistance to the managers.
- Store Manager has the responsibilities of the sales of the store and preparation of their records. It is his job to motivate the team and ensure that they are working well for the achievements of the goals. He is also responsible for the hiring and training of the new employees.
- Assistant Manager who works with the store manager has to perform the duties of store manager in his absence. He is engaged in all the administrative work and supervising of the employees.
- Cashiers at PacSun begin working at minimum wage rate which may be increased with the experience they get.
- Sales Associates also start at minimum wage which is later increased to $9.00 or $10.00 per hour if employee is giving the performance which is required from him.
- Assistant Manager starts earning from $10.00 per hour which rise up to $14.00.
- Pay scale of a store manager is on annual basis which is around $45,000 for a year. Those who have spent some time with the company and are experienced can get up to $60,000 annually.
Employees of the PacSun are able to get competitive salaries and most importantly for an employee, growth opportunities in their career as the employees always get chances of promotion to higher positions. Following benefits are enjoyed by the workers at PacSun;
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability benefits to qualified associates
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Incentive programs for employees with outstanding performance
- Employee discounts and referral bonuses