This shoe retailer’s goal is to be the premier choice for consumers who are looking for fashionable footwear on a budget. The business is currently the largest retailer of its kind in all of the Western Hemisphere. Products, such as shoes and accessories, are available for the whole family, making it the ideal destination for people looking to make purchases for themselves, children, and spouses. They offer an incredible value by keeping prices as low as possible, and some accessory items are sold for as little as $2.00. Shoes are available for every occasion, from sporting events to recreational use to work functions, and handbags, hats, scarves, and socks are also offered for a variety of uses. This retailer offers brand name items as well, bringing as many selections as possible right to the consumer.
Looking For Work with Payless:
Do you have experience in shoe retail, or do you love customer service and have a desire to succeed in business? Whatever your reason for pursuing a job opportunity with Payless, you can find something online at official site. At the bottom of the screen you will see a link to careers, which you can also find at the career link
Directions To Apply and fill Payless Application:
- From this page you will need to choose between retail, corporate, and distribution careers. You can read about development, rewards, recruiting, lifestyles, or search for job openings.
- For distribution and corporate jobs you will see a list of available positions. Click on any of the titles to see more and check out job functions. See the option “Opening” next to the job function. See the job offers for full time or part time. If you read over the requirements and duties and feel that it is a good fit, click to apply now.
- When submitting an application to corporate you can fill out all the information and details right on the web page. For distribution center jobs you will first need to log in or register for an account. After taking that step you can submit your credentials.
- For retail careers, first click on the link that best indicates your location (The U.S. and certain territories, Canada, or Puerto Rico).
- You can then make a selection from one of six choices for in-store jobs, including district leader and sales associate.
- Watch the entire video that appears on your screen. You will only be able to start your application after you have viewed the entire clip. When the button becomes available, click to apply.
- A similar screen will appear to the list for distribution careers, except that your options will be limited to retail jobs. Click on any of the titles, look over the details, hit the button to apply online, and log in or create an account.
When you are done, someone will give you a call after they have processed your qualifications if they think you would be a good match. Good luck!
Store Hours Of Operation:
- Monday to Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM
- Sunday 11 AM to 6 PM.
Some stores might have slightly different opening and closing times. You can search for the location in which you are interested by going to online account and typing your zip code into the space provided. If you go to the store page you can see their weekly schedule.
For entry level positions such as a sales associate, you need to be at least 17 years old with a high school diploma or a GED. Preferably you would have some college experience.
Benefits And Perks For Working with Payless:
You have the potential to receive numerous benefits for working with this company. These may include:
- Medical plans with dental and vision coverage
- Additional insurance options
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement and investment opportunities
- Paid time off
- Discounts on merchandise
- Assistance programs including educational aids
Most importantly you will be offered innumerable opportunities to grow and learn within the industry. As you stay with the company and gain higher level positions your benefits and compensation will increase.