Petsmart is one of the largest retailers of specialty pet products and offers goods and services at stores in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. You can go to a store for all your food, toy, and other product needs for your cat, dog, bird, fish, or other small pet. You can also receive services such as custom collar tags, adoption centers, grooming, and more. There are currently 1,278 stores and over 50,000 employees associated with the company. Some of the stores even have hotel type services for temporary boarding of your dog or cat. The business works with a variety of different charities for their adoption services. You can also take your pet to one of the training session to teach them basic commands and instructions.
To Get Applications:
Do you want to work at this workplace? If you are an animal lover then you should definitely apply! Even if you’re not, if you are a hard worker, love serving customers, or are otherwise interested in a career with the company, you can check out more information online. Go to this link apply for jobs click refer link.
Job Search Instructions:
Read More: Get To Find Pet smart Career Opportunities
- If you want to apply, you first have to find the appropriate job for you. Do you want a job in:
- Distribution Centers?
- Field Management?
- Jobs within the store include:
- Store Manager
- Operations Manager
- Presentation Manager
- Pet Products Manager
- Pet Products Associate
- Retail Custodial Associate
- Support Manager
- Pet Care Manager
- Pet Care Associate
- Pets Hotel Manager
- Pets Hotel Assistant Manager
- Guest Service Associate
- Pet Care Specialist/Night Pet Care Specialist
- Pet Trainer
- Salon Manager
- Pet Stylist
- You can apply online for any one of these in-store positions.
- For example, if you are choosing the job offer for corporate department.
- Select any of listed links the new page will be show give them job title, number of requisition, employment number, description of department and keywords to search jobs.
- For the other areas of work you can search online based on the current positions available. Click to submit an application and answer the questions with which you are prompted.
Read More: Find Petsmart Job Interview Tips
If you work in a store your hours will depend upon the operating hours where you work. Hours are generally: Monday to Saturday 9 AM to 9 PM, and Sunday 9 AM to 6 PM
There are different age requirements depending on this position for which you are applying. Please see a store manager for more details.
What Are The Benefits?
Besides a great work environment, exciting duties, and a job that allows you to work with animals, you will also be compensated attractively. Some of the benefits are listed below. There are also some differences between the provisions in the United States and Canada, so check at your home store.
- 401K plans
- Discounts on products and services
- Paid leave
- Numerous medical benefits
- Regular paychecks
Get ready to have fun at this job! Another great benefit is that there is always opportunity for advancement. You can start out as an associate and end up working at corporate on a district level! Anything can happen if you dedicate your time and give 100% effort.
- Apply Online: careers.petsmart.com/career-opportunities/