Popeye’s is owned by AFC, the parent company that was opened in 1992. It was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana as a “quick service restaurant.” The restaurant serves a variety of fried food and southern comforts such as chicken, shrimp, and biscuits. The food is flavorful, delicious, and is what the public wants. The company continues to expand and today there are over 2,000 worldwide. Some are owned by the company and others are franchised. Of the 1,600 that are in the United States the vast majority are in southern states spanning from Virginia to Texas, with some in more northern states such as Maryland and New York as well. The restaurants focus on providing great, tasty food at a quick pace and at the right price.
When Will You Work?
Corporate jobs are more on a 9-5 basis, but if you work in a store, you will need to know the hours that the store operates. Time will vary based on location. See your supervisor for more information.
You must be 16 or older to work.
Applying For Work:
Do you want to work for this company? Do you love chicken? Do you excel at customer service? Do you want to see what your future holds for you in the restaurant industry? If you answered yes to any of these questions then you might want to think about applying for a job at here. Go online to the website or visit the link directly at link below.
- You can apply for most jobs online. It is quick and easy and can be done by visiting the links above. There are:
- Crew member jobs
- Management jobs
- Corporate jobs at the Global Service Center
- For the first two, visit at directly to apply. You can use the store locator to find the one nearest you and determine which the best location for you to work at is.
- You can visit the store at which you desire to work and ask to speak with a manager. They can give you an application to complete.
- For service center jobs you can see what positions are available on the website. If you think the opportunity is right for you, read over the description to make sure and submit your resume to the email provided.
After You Apply:
Once you have applied, you can wait for someone to contact you. A representative from the company will get in touch with you if your application matches your needs. Make sure to apply for jobs that fit with your interest, skills, education, and experience so that you have a better chance of getting the job. When you start work you will be thrust into a fast-paced and enjoyable environment where you can meet new people, make friends, learn all about the restaurant business, and climb the ladder. You might start as a crew member and end up as a manager or higher. All it takes is hard work and dedication!
Working at one of the restaurants, whether company owned or franchised, will bring you a number of perks. These include:
- Competitive pay
- Attractive benefits packages
- Discounts on the flavorful food
- The chance to work at a successful company
- Opportunity for growth
- Official Site: www.popeyes.com
- Apply Here: popeyes.jobs
- Email Resume: Popeyes.firstname.lastname@example.org