Ross is a unique company in that they offer all the designer brands for men, women, and children that you love, but at a fraction of the cost! You can walk in and expect to find your favorite clothes at anywhere from 20% to 60% off department store prices! Buyers for the company are located in the fashion capitals – like New York and Los Angeles – and so are able to have a firm grasp of what is in style. It also allows them to negotiate with manufacturers and get the best prices by using their particular strategies. They also reduce expenses by keeping their stores at the “no frills” level. Simple displays and checkouts mean they save money – they can afford to charge less – you save money!
You may be encouraged or motivated by the opportunistic business strategies employ. You may agree with their policies of doing whatever they can to keep costs low for the customer. Or maybe you just love shopping at this store and would love to get on the other side of things! No matter what your desire, reason, or individual goal, if you want a job with the company then you can apply today.
Applying to Work:
Go to link from end of the page or click on the CAREERS link from the official site home page. As a team member you will be able to take advantage of a large number of benefits.
- Great health insurance plans and medical coverage
- Sick pay
- Vacation and personal days
- 401K plans
- Stock options
- Commuter reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Pre-paid legal expenses
- Spending accounts
If you weren’t already convinced you should work for this store, you are now! To start you will want to search for open positions in the company.
- You need to decide what type of job you want to have for this store. There are a few categories from which to choose. You can focus on:
- Store/hourly jobs
- Store/field management jobs
- Corporate/buying office/distribution jobs
- You can also select to look for internal jobs if you are already a team member and are looking to move up.
- If you want to search openings, you can look at all the different options for jobs. You may also submit your resume or log in if you have made an account previously.
- Searching is easy! You can input information such as the job title, keywords, location, proximity to you, and the date posted to refine your search as much as you like. The appropriate matches will pop up and you can select whatever job you want to apply for!
- Put some time into thinking about what the best fit is for you. Take into account your schedule, employment history, and interests when deciding on what types of jobs to focus.
- When you have finished filling out all the information, your application will be submitted.
Once you start working at this place you will be introduced into a dynamic environment full of chances and prospects for you to grow and improve!
Monday through Thursday the store is open from 9:30 AM until 10:30 PM. Friday and Saturday the store is open from 9:00 AM until 11:00 PM. Sunday the store is open from 9:30 AM until 10:00 PM. If you work in one of the stores your shifts will be within this time frame.