This company has been around since the early 1960s, providing shoppers with a variety of products, from clothing and accessories to items for the house and family. There is a strong sense of value with their merchandise and consumers can purchase goods knowing they are walking away with high quality items. There are a number of different types of Shopko unit, from full-service locations that include pharmacy and vision services in the middle range size of city to some smaller, more specific services, such as prescription locations, in other places. Total there are 134 shops spread among parts of the United States.
To Apply For Work :
If you are looking for a new career, you should consider employment with this company. You can hone your retail skills and have a chance to serve customers daily. Visit main site and click on careers link mentioned below to get started.
- There are a few different opportunities for you to consider.
- Corporate Jobs
- Work in a Store
- A Retail Health Career
- Opportunities for College Recruitment
- Click on the category that best suit your needs or select APPLY NOW.
- You will see different lists of jobs on the next page. Locate the type of position in which you are interested, such as distribution center, pharmacist, or store teammate, and click on the link associated with that list to apply.
- Enter in the abbreviation associated with your state to find the locations nearest you. Make a selection from the stores that appear.
- Click on APPLY NOW to get started on the e-application.
- Make your online account to give them your educational and professional records.
- Read the content that appears carefully and click NEXT through the pages if you understand the text.
- Follow the prompts and instructions on the web pages to successfully complete and submit your application.
- When you are done, wait for a phone call or other form of contact. Someone will notify you if they would like to continue the process.
You generally need to be 18 or older to work with Shopko, but speak with a manager or other representative if you have questions.
Hours of operation will vary based on location. Use the online store locator link to find information specific to the store nearest you.
- Regular wages either based on an hourly rate or a salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance plans
- Savings/investment opportunities
- Merchandise discounts
- Disability and life insurance
- Flexible schedule options
- Paid leave
- Opportunities for tuition reimbursement
The exact benefits you receive will depend on your position in the company, your job type, and your length of service. Regardless of the specific package you receive, you will be welcomed into a fun and dynamic environment that is encouraging, exciting, and will allow you to learn and grow a lot! Plus you will be motivated to educate yourself and receive training so that you can be promoted. With promotions come not only increased benefits and pay but higher job satisfaction knowing that you are contributing to and leading a team!