About the Company
From a little, laboring cooperative with eight constituents – all proprietors of their own food store stores – Wakefern Corp., the merchandising and circulation arm for ShopRite, has developed into the largest retailer-owned cooperative in the States and the biggest boss in New Jersey.
Headquartered in Keasbey, New Jersey, Wakefern operates over 2.5 million feet of food store and non-food warehousing. Its transportation fleet, one of the biggest personal fleets on the east coast, comprises of 400 tractors and 2,000 trailers, and journeys more than 35 million miles every year.
If you have no way to get to the store, but you need groceries, ShopRite shopping centre is the store you need. You can find out about the one nearest you online and have a shop worker do your buying for you. By utilizing the online buying feature, you obtain the same charges that are in the shops and there are over twenty-five thousand products accessible.
If there are sale pieces or any specials in the shop, you get the identical deals if you are doing your shopping online. You can select to have your order delivered or take them up when everything is finished.
Minimum Age To Work:
You must be 16 years to apply for a job at ShopRite.
Mon-Fri: 6:00am-12:00am; Sat: 6:00am-12:00am; Sun: 6:00am-12:00am
Careers At The Company:
In order to be eligible for a job at Shop Rite, you need to meet the following credentials:
- A 4yr college degree.
- 3-5 years retail bakery management or supervisory experience
- Supermarket bakery experience
- Technical, analytical, leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Keen comprehension of baking methodologies
- Knowledge of productive equipment.
- Knowledge of retail store operations
- How To Apply Online For A Job At Shop Rite.
- More Career At ShopRite
- Apply Online: www.shoprite.com/career-opportunities/