This frozen yogurt shop was opened in the 1980s and was the first of its kind. Nowadays yogurt shops are everywhere, but thirty years ago there was a gap in the market for this delicious frozen treat. This company came on the scene and realized they were offering a product that customers desperately wanted. They soon began offering units to franchisees and before long the business had exploded into over 350 locations. Years later the owners teamed up with Mrs. Field to offer special flavor options, and a few years later updated again, this time with a focus on remodeling the interior to offer a fun, modern feel. The company continues to expand and shows no signs of slowing down.
Hours may vary slightly based on location, but luckily there is a website associated with each location so you can get specific schedules for any location! A sample schedule would be: 12PM to 10PM Sunday through Thursday, and 12PM to 11PM Friday and Saturday.
You generally need to be 14 or 15 to work at a frozen yogurt location. Some positions might have additional requirements. Direct all your questions to a manager or other supervisor.
How To Apply For A Job?
Are you interested in working for TCBY? If so, the website is a great place to start! Main site can offer all sorts of information about the company and products. If you are an enthusiastic and motivated individual, you are exactly what they are looking for!
- Go to the store finder on the main page of the website to look up stores in your area. You can get to the link at mentioned link. Type in your zip code.
- The stores nearest you will pop up. Make note of any that are within traveling distance. Don’t limit yourself to the one nearest you – there might be more job opportunities just a little further out!
- You can click to see the website for any of these stores. Make note of the contact details and address.
- Visit these locations and ask to speak with a manager at each. He or she can direct you to the right person or give you an application to fill out.
- Once you have completed the application and spoken with anyone you need to, wait to hear final word from the company. They will notify you if you have received the job and let you know when you can start. Get ready to have fun!
Compensation, Benefits, And Perks:
This is grateful that you have chosen to work with them and wants to reward you for your efforts. Everyone will receive regular compensation, which may be based on a combination of hours worked, a salary, and earned tips. You of course will also receive delectable discounts on all of the frozen yogurt flavors! As you progress and move forward within the company you may be eligible for increased compensation and more comprehensive benefits packages, such as those that include health coverage. Working hard and dedicating yourself is the only way to get to the top, so put on a smile and give your best effort every day!