TJ Maxx is a discount department store that allows shoppers to purchase their entire favorite, in style and in season clothes at a fraction of the price they would find elsewhere. Unlike many stores that buy from manufacturers for set prices and only bring shipments in seasonally, this company takes on a different strategy. They have buyers that scour the nation many weeks a year, targeting other shops that have overbought, or factories that have overproduced. Then they can get the lowest possible price, and pass the savings on to you! They also bring a ton of new items in every week so that customers have fresh options every time they shop.
Store hours of operation vary by location, but are generally from about 9am to 9:30pm Mondays through Saturdays, and from 10 or 11am to 8pm on Sundays. If you are a store associate your shifts will be within these time frames.
They generally hire people 16 years of age and older.
Applying For Work:
If you are a fashionable shopper and would like to help others amp up their wardrobe, or you are looking to get into the fashion and merchandising industry, or you are seeking out the next step in your career, look no further than it. This company can offer you a plethora of employment opportunities; you just have to go online to check it out. Visit official site and click on “Jobs,” or navigate to below mentioned link.
Searching For A Job:
There are a couple ways to hunt down the right job for you.
- Look at this complete list of jobs available or use the search engine to find specific matches.
- When you find ads that look appealing, click to view the details of the position.
- Click on “Apply Online”. On the next submit your resume and with your personal and contact information.
- If you like what you see then you can submit an application and all you have to do is provide your information. Someone will give you a call from there.
Applying In Person:
- You can download an application, fill it out, and take it into a store.
- Hand it to a manager, who will look over it and give you a call if he or she thinks you would make a good employee.
- Click this shortcut to see the PDF file from the below mentioned link.
There Are Also A Few Different Categories For Jobs:
- Corporate office jobs
- Hourly store jobs
- Distribution center jobs
Benefits Of Working With The Company:
Employees will receive a number of perks and benefits for working with this business. These include:
- Medical insurance including dental and vision assistance
- Disability benefits
- Auto, home, and life insurance policies
- Adoption assistance programs
- Mortgage discounts
- Vacation, sick time, and holiday pay
- Credit union access
- Scholarship opportunities
- Store discounts
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401K plans
- Personal and medical leave options
Once you have applied, you will be on your way to the next big move in your career. Not only will you receive all the benefits listed above, but you will have the opportunity to work with others, meet new people, gain new skills, and learn about the industry. You will also be given the chance to move up the career ladder – all it takes is hard work and dedication! Someone will be in touch with you after your application has been reviewed if they think you might be a good fit with the company.