Togo’s is a sandwich restaurant and shop where you can order, large, made to order sandwiches put together with only the freshest and most delicious ingredients. The company has been in business over 40 years and has franchised it to encourage expansion. There are currently roughly 250 stores in the United States and one of their goals is to build 150 more through franchising within the next few years. The model for service is unique and appealing and customers are drawn to the great tastings food and novel recipes. The employees strive to make the restaurants a fun place to order food and they serve your sandwich with a smile. In addition to sandwiches the store also serves soups and other delicious side items.
- If you think you might want to fill out an application to work ,you can visit the reference link below or can get information You can apply online, please visit following refer link.
- Read about the company and peruse the menu to familiarize yourself with the business and industry.
- You can find career specific information by contacting the company with your questions or visiting your local store to speak with a manager.
- If you want to find your nearest store, use the locator on the website by typing in your zip code. This will show you the locations in close proximity to you.
- Think about at what location you might want to work and visit one or many to inquire about employment opportunities. Job titles and responsibilities may include by are not limited to:
- Food prep
- Custodial duties
- Assistant manager
- Store manager
- Fill out an application and someone will contact you when there is a match between you and an available position.
- You may have to interview one or more times before you are offered a job. Try to submit applications to jobs that you are interested in and have matching skill sets. If you apply for a job you are qualified for and meet the requirements for then you are more likely to get the job.
10 AM to 9:30 PM every day of the week! There are modified hours on holidays such as Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Sometimes the hours will vary slightly depending upon the location, but in general the hours will be morning to late evening. If you are working at a store your shift will be within these hours.
The minimum age for working depends on the position. You must be in high school and of legal age to work in your state. If you have any questions, seek the advice of a store manager at a location in close proximity to you.
Working at Togo’s brings with it a number of perks, regular compensation being just one of them. Of course most importantly you will gain the knowledge and experience necessary to continue your career long term – whether it be in food services, customer service, business management, or any other related field! Your adventures with the company will provide you with resources that you will use throughout the rest of you working life.