The first Waffle House opened in 1955 in a suburb of Atlanta. Owners Joe Rogers and Tom Forkner had a dream and they were finally able to make that dream come true. The goal from the beginning has been to provide superior customer service and foster diner loyalty. Now there are restaurants all over where people can stop in and eat great food while experiencing great service. The yellow sign serves as an icon, letting people know that they have found the restaurant that offers a unique dining experience and friendly faces. Their mission is to offer great food, service, and prices all while being welcoming and comforting.
If you are a huge fan of the restaurant or are just looking for that next big employment opportunity, you may have found your answer with this company. The team is always looking for bright minds and enthusiastic spirits to add to the current staff. If you agree with their mission and have a passion for great service and delicious food, then you should think about applying! If you have already made up your mind and are ready now, go to the link mentioned below the page.
Applying For A Job:
Are you looking for an hourly or management job? Think about how you want to be paid, what your schedule needs to be, what kind of experience you have, and what kind of job you are looking for. Answering these questions should help you make up your mind on how to continue.
- Use the store locator to find a restaurant near you by the link below mentioned.
- Once you have found the one closest to you, or the one you want to work at (they might not be the same!) write down the address.
- Visit this location when you have some free time and ask to speak to a manager.
- You can talk to the restaurant manager about the opportunities at that location. He can also give you an application to fill out.
- The manager may interview you right there or you might be called back for a later time. You will have to go through all these steps before you can officially be hired.
There are a ton of great benefits to being an hourly associate! On the website you can view all the great features, such as:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Insurance
- Comprehensive Medical Plans that include dental and vision discounts
- Life Insurance
- Stock Options
- Direct Purchase Plans
- Vacation Time
If you want to look into a management career, make sure you:
- Have a GED or high school diploma
- Are 21 years of age
The online e-application is easy to complete and only requires some simple personal information. Someone will be in touch with you to speak further about employment from there.
Hours Of Operation:
Hours vary depending upon the individual location. You can call your nearest restaurant to find out when they operate. If you are working within the store, your shift will be a part of the open hours each day.
What Do You Get?
Working at this place means that committing to a strong sense of duty and loyalty to the company. You will get to make friends with your coworkers, learn all about the business, gain industry-specific skills, and practice and improve your customer service. You can look forward to numerous benefits that come with the job and a career that could offer you a lifetime of security! Whether you have to go into a restaurant or you submit your information online, applying is easy to do. One simple action today could lead to an opportunity that changes your whole life. Don’t wait – get on the internet and fill out an application, or use the search engine to find the nearest location and visit it today.
- Apply Here: www.wafflehouse.com/whcareers/
- Store Locator: www.wafflehouse.com/locator