Yankee Candle was born in the late 1960s when its founder melted wax to make his mom a candle for Mother’s Day. He was only a teenager at the time. Today the company is the foremost recognized brand in the candle and scent industry, providing a range of seasonal and specialty candles, fragrance products, air fresheners, and scent accessories. The main factory is in Massachusetts, where highly qualified candle makers craft scents and wax into the product customers see in stores. Products can be found in specialized retailers or through a range of vendors and distributors. The company owned stores number in the five hundred range and third party vendors, such as Hallmark and Michael’s, number in the many thousands. People can also find the candles and other merchandise online, in catalogs, or even internationally.
Submitting A Job Application:
The company offers jobs in a range of categories, from those at the corporate headquarters to positions in factories to openings in retail stores across the nation.
- To start, go to this site by below mentioned link. A number of links line the very bottom of the web page, including order tracking, a store locator, and careers. Click on this last link.
- On this next page you will see an unfiltered list of all jobs currently accepting applications. Positions will be listed with its job title, location, posting date, and requisition number on display. You may browse these results or click to conduct a quick or advanced search.
- A quick job search includes typing in keywords, selecting a location, and choosing from a number of job categories. Advanced job searches also ask you for information regarding the preferred organizational unit, your location and career level, desired job type, and acceptable amount of required travel time.
- When the search results appear, click on any of the titles that peak your interest. Read over the job’s summary, scope, minimum requirements, hours, and salary structure. If you think it is a good fit, select the button to submit your resume and CV to the job.
- If you are a first time user you need to first register and create an account. If you have been to the site before, simply enter in your email address and password to continue.
- Once you have created an account you will be walked through the process of uploading your resume and finalizing your application for consideration. If you are a qualified candidate, someone will contact you shortly regarding an interview. Be patient and good luck!
Different jobs come with a range of requirements and qualifications, some of which may include age restrictions. Most positions will come with qualifications that mandate an applicant being at least eighteen years of age or older. However, if you wish to apply as a minor, make sure that you can provide proof of your legal ability to work in your state or country.
Hours Of Operation:
Hours will vary from location to location any will depend on if the store is a company-owned retail site or a third party candle distributor. Check the online store finder to see all locations that sell Yankee Candle products. You can see information about each store, including phone numbers, which you can call to ascertain specific opening and closing times.
Official Site: www.yankeecandle.com
Store Locator: www.yankeecandle.com/locator