A Red Lobster Job could become a great career opportunity, no matter from where you start it is the opportunity to grow, learn and have fun while completing day to day task. Ongoing training sessions, career advancement and friendly environment are few reason why job-seekers love to do work with Red Lobster. Restaurant and Management is always looking for talented and motivated people to join us and to put their efforts in every task and get all rewards and incentives. Red Lobster is proud to be a leader in finding the value that diversity offers all over the industry of restaurant.
To discover a career at Red Lobster you are supposed to browse through various available positions of job we have and apply for desired job online today. Before applying for any job you have to create an Account on career web page else you won’t be able to submit job application.
Explore Your Career:
If you are looking for job at Red Lobster then you are required to visit career portal of Red Lobster and find your department in which you are having command. Once you have selected the department look up for available position under selected department. A list of available posts are given below.
- Service Manager
- Server Assistant
- Staffing Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Line Cook
How To Apply For Jobs?
You are supposed to keep few things in hand before applying for your dream job. In order to access website of Red Lobster career you must have a computer or laptop or any other related device. That device should be connected with fast and reliable internet connection. You must have an account on career platform if you are a new member then you have to register your account. Keep a copy of resume in hand.
Step By Step Instructions:
Follow stated below set of instructions to apply for jobs online.
- Open a website of Red Lobster career to access available open positions.
- Link of website is given here https://www.redlobster.com/employment/
- Visit home page of website and explore all the heads and options. Read introductory description to get a clear picture Restaurant.
- You need to select your desired departments from given options of “Management positions”, “hourly positions” etc.
- You will be redirected to another web page where you have to input few details as directed.
- Select type of job from given list of options and select distance along with measurement in marked tab.
- Enter name of country, state, city and zip code in given blanks and click on button of “Search”
- You will be taken to list of available positions where you have to pick up any one according to your interest.
- Click on button of “Apply Now” to proceed with job application. To submit your application you have to sign in to your profile if you don’t have account create your account first.
Important Interview Questions:
- Tell us something about you?
- Why do you want to join Red Lobster?
- How would you handle a difficult customer?
- How would you make a memorable guest experience?
- What does hospitality mean to you?
- What does teamwork mean to you?
- What you did not like most about your previous job?
- Why did you leave your previous job?
- How would you upsell an item on the menu?
- Have you ever had to deal with angry customers? How did you handle it?
- What do you think why you are best candidate for this post?
- How would you settle disagreement with team members?
- What qualities a hostess should have?
- What is customer focus?
- What are your strengthens and weakness?
- What are your expectation regarding salary?
- What do you want to know from us?
- What would you do if a regular came in and want his or her table but it isn’t available?
- Being a guest what would you notice first?
- What is your availability?
- Are you available on weekends and holidays?
- What are your goals in life?
- Where do you see yourself in next five or ten years?
The average annual Red Lobster salary for the post of Host or server is $15000 and for the post of compensation Manager its $10000. For more details about salaries please follow given below Graph of Salaries.
|Job Title||Annual Salaries|
|Customer Service Representative||$20,000|
Benefits And Allowances:
Red Lobster is offering a wide variety of incentives and allowances options, Most of which are provided by company or is shared cost services. Basically benefits range from medical, financial, discounts and perks programs. A brief list of benefits are given below which company is providing to both regular and non-regular employees.
- 401k Plan
- Retirement plan and Pension plan
- Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid off time.
- Maternity Leaves
- Paternity Holidays
- Family Medical leaves
- Adoption support
- Tuition Help
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Professional Assistance
- Training programs System
- Legal support
- Vision Insurance
- Professional Development plans.
- Employee Assistance program
Working in Red Lobster is just like working in high volume store to get great guest connections resultantly which will lead to earn good money especially at nights. Little downtime is considered especially on weekends which usually means that your section is completely full and you are earning good money. Friendly Management staff with flexible working hours and schedule.