Taco Bell which is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands is a fast food chain restaurant in United States. It serves above 2 million customers every year through its restaurants which are almost 7000 in number. The specialty of the restaurant is in Tex-Mex food and its products include;
Taco Bell offers many job opportunities and it is considered to be one of the fastest growth provider in the career of the young employees. One you get in, you may easily get the chances to move at the upper level by proving with your performance.
Minimum Age to Work: To work for Taco Bell, your age must be at least 16 years.
Hours of Operation: Usually the hours of operations vary by location; Most of the stores have these timings;
10:00 am – 9:00 pm (Sun – Thurs) (Fri – Sat) 10:00 am – 10:00 pm (Fri – Sat)
If you are interested to work for Taco Bell and build your career, you can apply in your desired area. Some of the job positions which are opened include;
- Team Member, Cashier
- Shift Leader
- Assistant Manager
- Restaurant General Manager
- Maintenance Technician
- Restaurant Manager Trainee
- Fast Food Window Team Member
- Administrative Assistant
- Web Developer
- Staffing Leader
- Office Coordinator
- Food Service Champions
- Preparation Team Member
Here are some of the duties which are to be performed at various job positions;
- Team members usually work in the kitchen as cooks and hold cash registers as cashiers of the store. Some of the most common job duties include dealing with the customers, handling the payments, recording of the orders and dealing with the drive thru windows. As they have to work on the machineries and equipment like grills and fryers etc.
- Shift Leads have to supervise the team members, provide them task and evaluate their performances. The employees are given feedback to improve themselves as it is necessary for them to provide best customer service to survive in the company.
- Management level employees are involved in the surety of restaurant’s operations running in perfect manner. They make schedules of the employees so that planning of financials and budgets of the restaurant can be done. Managers are also responsible for the hiring of the new employees. They provide training to the employees as well. The main responsibility of the managers is to see that the standards of the company should be followed to get the desired output.
Salaries and Benefits
Employees at different positions get different salaries according to their position and duties.
- Team members which include cooks, cahiers and associates begin at minimum wage and are able to earn up to $9.00 per hour.
- Shift Leads who have to perform number of duties and get involved with the managers as wells lower level employees to assist them have an income which starts from $9.00 and can goes maximum up to $11.00 per hour.
- Assistant Managers and General Managers earn an annual salary package. Assistant Managers earn around $30,000 while the pay scale of General Managers ranges up to $45,000 per year.
- Salaries are not the only compensation given to the employees for their work but there are some other benefits which include;
- Paid Vacations
- Medical Coverage
- Scholarships for the students and reimbursements for their fees.
- Discounts on meals
- 401(k) retirement plans