Wal-Mart serves its customers and associates about 200 million times per week. It has a superb customer service system that assists them within the ways that they need to be assisted – in shops, online, and on wireless equipment. Wal-Mart functions under 69 different names 27 countries. In the fiscal year 2012, sales of roughly $444 billion was made. The Company employs 22 million workers worldwide.
How To Apply?
- To find a job, go to careers.walmart.com/SearchJob.aspx
- Complete search form :
- Click Search
- For hourly positions, go to :
- Continue in default English or choose Spanish to further access the form.
- If English, click Apply now button, review employment notes an continue
- Read terms and Click I agree
- Retuning applicants should login to submit your application
- New users, Click create login to register to submit application
It is such an easy thing to work for Wal-Mart. It is just a matter of initiating the application process by fling the guidelines. At each step you are guided about how to proceed to the next stage till you are done with the process. Working with Wal-Mart is both fun and rewarding. You get the unique satisfaction of contributing towards the biggest private employer in the world and bettering the lives of the people it serves.